Posts RSS Comments RSS 763 Posts and 2,232 Comments till now

Cock comparison

Cock Comparison Photo

First thing I want to stress is that I found this pic on Flickr. Neither of these guys are me. Just want to get that on the record. LOL I fall safely in the middle between these two examples.

I love photos like this one though, don’t you? Even though my cock size lines up better than our example on the left, it is still how I feel when measured up against some men I’ve watched fuck Allie.

Okay, fellow cuckolds, now’s the time to post your thoughts in the comments. And, to our large-dicked brethren, please feel free to post your taunts.

11 Responses to “Cock comparison”

1. on 16 Nov 2009 at 6:00 pmCuckold Jay

Well I always thought of myself as average in the size department. I’m working “hard” with a little more than 5.5 inches. But wow have I seen some big cocks in the last year! Most but not all of the guys that Slut Mel has fucked have been on average 8 inches or more. She’s even had a “monster” BBC which was totally hot but she claimed it was too big.

I just think that she’s not used to it. A few of the guys she has slept with have been about my size and the interesting thing about that is she always talks about how “they weren’t working with much”.

I knew it was true…Size does matter! Hell it even matters to me. I would much rather watch my wife get stretched by a big cock than a small or average one. Heck she can get a pretty good average cock fuck from me if she’s allowing me to penetrate her that is. :)

2. on 17 Nov 2009 at 12:42 amJohn

I’ve seen that tiny cock of yours, David. Pretty pathetic compared to mine.

3. on 17 Nov 2009 at 6:56 amjohnnyangplay

Well, I’m not nearly that small, but it’s definitely exciting to see my girlfriend take a bigger cock. As long as it’s not freakishly huge, she loves it, so that’s definitely part of the draw. I guess my thought is, if she’s going to fuck another guy, why would she not fuck someone bigger than me? Fucking someone smaller would be pretty pointless IMO.

-John

4. on 19 Nov 2009 at 1:24 amCucktoy

I’ve got 5 inches. Comparing cocks with a larger man is a favorite fantasy of mine. In my dreams, the smaller man is, of course, teased and denied. In reality, that will definitely be me. My wife and I are looking, new to the lifestyle, so I hope it will soon be a reality. The great thing about being pretty small is it won’t be hard to find her a bigger cock.

5. on 21 Nov 2009 at 2:04 pmslave timmi

My former wife used to say “if I wanted small, I would stay at home”, I never knew just how small I was (4.5″) until she only got fucked by men with at least 7″. She never compared sizes directly, but really loved to show me pics of their cocks. Very humilating, intimidating, and thrilling!

6. on 22 Nov 2009 at 12:40 pmbdenied

If size does not matter, I’m sure every girl who sees these two cocks is going to choose the smaller of the two…right? Nah didn’t think so.

7. on 04 Mar 2010 at 11:36 amBakeboss

It is just the thought of your wife comparing your manhood to her lover’s that is so deviously humiliating. WE all hate it but we love it.

8. on 05 Apr 2010 at 3:04 pmbarry5x5

I hate when women say size doesn’t matter … If that were true why did my wife always fuck men with good size cocks and stop fucking me 3 years into our 19 year marriage.. I had a girl friend that said that and she went beserk when she saw this guy with a 9 inch cock and could not resist fucking hm and loved me to watch… I know I am not going to be able to please a woman with my 5 inch cock when she can have 8 , 9 or 10s .. So I am not going to be an ass and try to stop her. It is every woman’s right to be pleased.

9. on 08 Aug 2010 at 10:46 pmcouple32

Very true and interesting to the comments above.
    My girl said i was a good size for her for 3 years (I’m 5 inches and skinny) untill she got fucked by a guy with 9 inches. He turned her into a total slut…hes been fucking her for a year and a half and has loosened her pussy tremendously, she doesnt even feel me anymore. BUt sometimes shes still nice and lets me put it in and cum after hes done fucking her….

10. on 05 Sep 2010 at 1:04 pmRopes

Hey where is this pic from??

11. on 19 Oct 2010 at 2:27 pmAnonymous

Looks like mine on the left…

Trackback this post |