Posts RSS Comments RSS 763 Posts and 2,232 Comments till now

Hot Wife Kim’s poor cock-caged hubby

I just found this awesome photo gallery of Hot Wife Kim and her poor cuckold husband locked in a CB-3000 chastity cage. Ouch! I’m sure he did something to deserve it though. I can only imagine what it was.

While I’m fascinated with the idea of chastity belts and cages, I just don’t know. The more I look at these things, the less I think I could stand to be in one. Of course, it wouldn’t necessarily be up to me, now would it. I guess I’m going to have to just try it and see.

Check out hot Brit wife Kim though! She’s awesome! I love her posing next to his pathetic cock. Awesome photo shoot. Poor guy.

6 Responses to “Hot Wife Kim’s poor cock-caged hubby”

1. on 02 Oct 2008 at 8:18 pmGreg & Sheryl

That looks awfully uncomfortable!

2. on 03 Oct 2008 at 12:36 amDavid

Yeah, very uncomfortable. I’m willing to try it, I think…but not sure I’m ready to make the investment. They’re kind of pricey (~$75, or so, if I remember correctly). If anyone’s willing to buy me one, I’ll put it on…LOL

3. on 03 Oct 2008 at 8:18 amJoe

Her “poor” hubby is in a CB2000….where all cucks belong. I wear one 24/7. you get used to it.

4. on 07 Oct 2008 at 2:29 amRobert Lee

I don’t judge other people’s kinks. But for me not being able to spank it myself would be a fate worse than death. Me and the wife have discussed her having sex with her lovers while I get to watch. And even denying me sex while we were trying to get her pregnant, but being denied that sexual release has to be hard even if it is masturbating.

But like I said each to their own joys.

5. on 09 Oct 2008 at 5:14 pmhoodie

I think the hardest part of this for me would be — besides the no masturbation , of course — that it would be hard to clean under my foreskin with it on….

My wife already makes fun of my little cock (esp. compared to the big circumcised ones she fucks) but if she could tell me it smelled too…. wow…

6. on 22 Jul 2011 at 4:41 amKinky Wife

I lock my hubby up in a male chastity device and I have to say I love it. Keeping him lockedup, controlling his cock and teasing him. I keep him locked up for days a a time, he can keep hygienic using the power shower but I also unlock him sometimes briefly for a quick shower, though it goes straight back on afterwards!

It makes me really hot to keep him teased and denied like that knowing he can’t even touch himself.

lockeduphubby.blogspot.com