Posts RSS Comments RSS 763 Posts and 2,232 Comments till now

Video: Cuck Hubby Cleans up Hot Brunette Wife

I found a great video clip at interracial community Cuckold Space this evening. Any fan of creampies worth his (her?) salt will agree. Here are three things to watch for:

1. The look on her face when the stud starts to plant his seed inside her, right around the :44 sec mark. I love how the pulls almost all the way out of her, so that his cum will be right at her opening. In my opinion, that’s the way to give a great creampie. Well, visually anyway.
2. The great view of her wedding and engagement rings while her husband (presumably) is cleaning up. I mentioned that, right? This clip includes some shots oral creampie cleanup. If you’re into that, this vid’s for you. If not, move along. Personally, I think it’s hot.
3. Right around the 1:20 mark, when her hubby really starts to dig in with his tongue. His appreciation shows, and I’m sure she is grinning ear to ear. :)

Enjoy!

Find more videos like this on Cuckold Space

7 Responses to “Video: Cuck Hubby Cleans up Hot Brunette Wife”

1. on 05 Aug 2008 at 4:40 pmhoodie

Nice vid… I think it’s the guy who fucked her who’s licking her though.. she tells him to get down on the floor…

2. on 26 Oct 2008 at 4:03 amMichigan Bill

This is the hottest video I’ve seen in a LONG time!!!

Thank you for sharing!

3. on 06 Nov 2008 at 8:07 amgonzo

Great video. I’ve been trying to get my hott wife to let me clean her up. I sent her the video, I hope it turns her on as much as it did me. I hope to be sharing my video soon..

4. on 02 Dec 2008 at 10:14 amB

Awesome! This is a great video and one of things I love best about having a sexy little Hotwife!!!

5. on 01 Jan 2009 at 4:31 amjeb

It doesn’t matter who’s doing the cleanup on this beauty, she is hot and full of cum and he’s worshipping at her altar, serving his Mistress like a good cucky should!

6. on 21 Aug 2009 at 4:11 pmwanker

This great vid disappeared. Does anyone know where I can get it?

7. on 30 May 2012 at 10:36 amAnonymous

i really get turned on by the thought of eating a trophy wife s cream filled pussy.especially after a big black cock stretches it out.mmmmmmmmmm i love it.

Trackback this post | Feed on Comments to this post